We are taking a short break from our organised weekly runs, but don't worry we'll be back in action soon!
In the meantime please contact us to stay in the loop on when we are back up and running (get it... 😉) or to go for a run with us in the meantime.
We can't wait to run with you again soon.
Come join us for a run, chat and drink every Wednesday afternoon around the Maroochydore/Alexandra Headlands area.
The whole session takes about 1 hour, with 20-25 minutes of hard work in the middle. The warm-up and cooldown will cover 2-3km, and the core will vary with your speed, but you can do as much or as little as you like.
It's always planned in way that ensures everyone gets in a great session no matter your level of fitness and speediness!
The typical structure is:
- Usually Wednesdays, usually 5:30pm, always near Maroochydore.
- We meet somewhere near both a nice running spot and a venue for those keen after the run.
- Start with a warmup as a group, 1-2km.
Then 20-25 minutes of running intervals at everyones individual pace,
- e.g. run hard to that tree, walk back to this tree, repeat.
- Finally, we jog together back to the start as a cooldown.
- Optionally stick around for a drink!
Check out the upcoming runs for exact locations and reach out to Kate or Chris if you have any questions. No cost to join!
We are all about having fun and not taking ourselves too seriously. We'd love to see you for a run soon!